HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 11:55 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

jtanner - 271 posts, thanked by others 42 times
reg0ner - 5 posts, thanked by others 0 times
Old 07-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Livin the iPhone Life

Please keep on topic. No need to clutter an already VERY long thread. Who cares who has more useful information. It was explained, and it worked. End of conversation.

Reako
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:42 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 1st Gen Iphone 2.0 Unlocked, Jailbroken, Activated
Operating System: OS X Leopard
Send a message via AIM to hotsammysliz

im dying for intelliscreen 2.0 thats one of the most important apps for the iphone... any update on how close it is to being finished and is it coming to cydia or do we have to wait for installer
Old 07-31-2008, 02:33 AM
Developer

Hey All,

Just a quick note - all major hurdles have been overcome with the port to 2.0. The good news is that there will be an IntelliScreen for 2.0 .

Alpha testing will commence in about 3 days.. and then BETA for the general public should happen sometime shortly there after (could be about a week depending on how testing goes, +- a couple days).

Thanks everyone for your patience!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psuskeels For This Useful Post:
bernbern (07-31-2008), gothi (07-31-2008), markass321 (07-31-2008), MattMac (08-04-2008), mbrooksr (08-01-2008)
Old 07-31-2008, 06:38 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 16 GB - 1.1.4 JB

=D
Thanks for all your work. Great application, only JB one I've paid for ...I think. Anyways thanks for the good news. =]
Old 07-31-2008, 09:06 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: WinXP

Has anyone added MSNBC.com as a news feed to IntelliScreen? If so, what URL did you use? I'm also looking to add a Time.com news feed.

Thanks!

Figured it out, finally:
Time.com = http://rss.time.com/web/time/rss/top/index.xml
MSNBC.com = http://rss.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032091/device/rss/rss.xml

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicAl2008 View Post
Has anyone added MSNBC.com as a news feed to IntelliScreen? If so, what URL did you use? I'm also looking to add a Time.com news feed.

Thanks!

Last edited by LogicAl2008; 07-31-2008 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2008, 11:10 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
Hey All,

Just a quick note - all major hurdles have been overcome with the port to 2.0. The good news is that there will be an IntelliScreen for 2.0 .

Alpha testing will commence in about 3 days.. and then BETA for the general public should happen sometime shortly there after (could be about a week depending on how testing goes, +- a couple days).

Thanks everyone for your patience!
F**K yeah, finally a reason to update to 2.0
Old 07-31-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelinggetsold View Post
F**K yeah, finally a reason to update to 2.0
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 07-31-2008, 08:47 PM
What's Jailbreak?

that's fantastic news!! thanks psuskeels for all your great work!
Old 08-01-2008, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
jtanner - 271 posts, thanked by others 42 times
reg0ner - 5 posts, thanked by others 0 times
Exaca-tree! thankyou tsatryan!

@reg0ner: i may have been short, but yet i again, i have to point out to another newbie that i didnt resort to a personal flaming / name calling. seriously, did it really hurt your feelings that much!! sheesh - that post wasnt even to you anyway so why are you taking it so personally huh! if you continue to read you will also see i did quite a few posts to try & help Kursed out! Not to mention the fact that Unit46 MISSED SOME INFORMATION OUT lol! more helpful my arse....granted he took the time to eventually search and repost, but since its not "complete" information someone will easily get stuck at that....moving on...

@psuskeels: awesome job, glad the 2.0 port is almost done. What with this app & swirly mms not on 2.0 yet ive refused to update lol - i have no real need tho either yet.

And yes, not every one pushing will flame psuskeels but 90% will as soon as it goes wrong! reminds me of the 1.1.3 jailbreak stuff....again....ppl push for it then moan like hell when it doesnt quite work as intended.

Last edited by jtanner; 08-01-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:23 AM
Developer

Hey All,

Great news - IntelliScreen is working great on 2.0. The alpha testing is beginning today - and so far so good. There's still a little more to go but rest assured the wait is coming to an end soon.

Heads up: The version is going to change to 2.0 to prevent confusion with the 2.0 firmware title. No worries - anyone who has purchased a license to date will be able to use their license with the 2.0 firmware. (In other words, the 1.x license has now become a 1-2.x license). The website will be updated in the upcoming days with this info.

Thanks again for your patience!
Old 08-02-2008, 07:53 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 16 GB - 1.1.4 JB

=]

Is it available for download anywhere yet? Or have you chosen people to test it already?
Old 08-03-2008, 12:23 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post

Heads up: The version is going to change to 2.0 to prevent confusion with the 2.0 firmware title. No worries - anyone who has purchased a license to date will be able to use their license with the 2.0 firmware. (In other words, the 1.x license has now become a 1-2.x license). The website will be updated in the upcoming days with this info.
That is awesome news. I can't wait till the new version is available, then i can finally update to FW 2.0
Old 08-03-2008, 12:30 PM

Device + Firmware: iPhone 8Gb 1.1.4/1.0.2OTB
Operating System: MacOS X Tiger 10.4.11

yeah, every day I check whats new from intelliborn.
Intelliscreen
Old 08-03-2008, 02:26 PM
iPhoneaholic

outstanding this is the main app I am missing from being with 2.0
Cant wait to try it out

thanks for the hard work, patiently waiting for this to happen

Iphone 8GB 1st GEN
WiNPWN
2.02Firmware
Modded so far so good

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches