HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuxani View Post
Here is the black one. If you want a complete black background, just take a picture with your iPhone's camera with your hand in front of it, set it as wallpaper and then delete it from your camera roll
Thx *deuxani*. THX!
EDIT: "Do u know how to get the upper background behind the clock totally Black too??? I mean itīs black and grey or something now!? Would be nice and amazing to have the whole screen in Black with ur skin. Thx again."

Or somebody else know how???
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by maz : 06-02-2008 at 09:44 AM. Reason: adding
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveiPhone View Post
For those having battery issues: One of the most recent versions of IntelliScreen had a setting in News to control the frequency of updates, and the default was quite often (every 1/2 hour or something like that). After changing that setting to "Every Day", my battery issues were completely resolved.

Maybe that will help some of you too.
Update of what do this refer to??
Old 06-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Livin the iPhone Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by maz View Post
Thx *deuxani*. THX!
EDIT: "Do u know how to get the upper background behind the clock totally Black too??? I mean itīs black and grey or something now!? Would be nice and amazing to have the whole screen in Black with ur skin. Thx again."

Or somebody else know how???
You unpack the Other.artwork folder, toss in a transparent PNG for the Background for the Lockscreen, repack the .artwork folder and upload that sucker back to appropriate spot. BAM, your screen will be looking good.

EDIT: Did the hard work for you. This is for 1.1.4 only, and sorry it's rapidshare.

Reako
The Following User Says Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:
maz (06-02-2008)
Old 06-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Green Apple

Could someone make a clear background, with no frames etc.
I wouldn't mind something there which is very transparent. Like the recent clear theme but, as I said, without frames.
Old 06-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reako View Post
You unpack the Other.artwork folder, toss in a transparent PNG for the Background for the Lockscreen, repack the .artwork folder and upload that sucker back to appropriate spot. BAM, your screen will be looking good.

EDIT: Did the hard work for you. This is for 1.1.4 only, and sorry it's rapidshare.

Reako
*no probs with the rapid bro*
Just wonder where I can find the Other.artwork folder?
And shall I just put in ur folder there or??
*sorry mine newbies thoughts*

Old 06-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Livin the iPhone Life

The Other.artwork file can be found in

System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

Please make sure to backup the original in case you aren't please.

Reako

psuskeels: I know you read more than reply. I am still wondering whether you plan to implement this into the Preference Application. If it is a stern no, then just PM or answer here and I'll stop pondering and bothering you. But if it is in the works, PM me and I could help with anything you may need.

Last edited by Reako : 06-02-2008 at 10:33 AM.
maz (06-02-2008)
Old 06-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.3
Operating System: XP

Quote:
psuskeels: I know you read more than reply. I am still wondering whether you plan to implement this into the Preference Application. If it is a stern no, then just PM or answer here and I'll stop pondering and bothering you. But if it is in the works, PM me and I could help with anything you may need.
Why is this so importand for you? Earlier, you wrote that you would only use tha app if it was integrated into the Preferences app. Why?
Old 06-02-2008, 11:15 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: Iphone 1.1.4 j/b ziphone
Operating System: windows

apps works great except i get the overlapping of my news over my email but i have no new email...how do i fix the over lapping....should i reinstall program.???
Old 06-02-2008, 11:46 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
The Other.artwork file can be found in

System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework

Please make sure to backup the original in case you aren't please.

Reako

Thx mate! But maybe this is to complicated for me!?? I try and try but no png in my pngs folder and I donīt know if I should put Ur other.artwork in the folder or mine that I took out from Cyberduck UIKit.framwork u see. Damn it!

I tried this command both with ur artwork an mine from iPhone folder: java -jar iPhoneShop-0.72.jar ARTWORK Other.artwork export ./pngs/ but couldnīt see anything happened in pngs folder.

Last edited by maz : 06-02-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Livin the iPhone Life

The one I uploaded to rapidshare contains a completely transparent top bar. You save the one that is currently there in case the one you downloaded should have any negative effects. (Example: You not liking it). Then just drag the one you downloaded and overwrite the existing one in that folder. (Just save the one currently there in case you are not satisfied with my Tranpsarent one, you can simply drag the backed up file and overwrite the custom file to go back to stock). "Quickly Put"

Reako
Old 06-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
The one I uploaded to rapidshare contains a completely transparent top bar. You save the one that is currently there in case the one you downloaded should have any negative effects. (Example: You not liking it). Then just drag the one you downloaded and overwrite the existing one in that folder. (Just save the one currently there in case you are not satisfied with my Tranpsarent one, you can simply drag the backed up file and overwrite the custom file to go back to stock). "Quickly Put"

Reako
Hmmm...U mean I drag whole ur folder to somewhere or do I take the stuff insdie ur folder and put where???

Old 06-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Livin the iPhone Life

You take the Other.artwork file in the folder. Drag that file into:

System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework:

-and overwrite the exisiting one. Then turn your phone/touch off and back on and you'll notice a clear top bar on the lock screen.

Reako
maz (06-02-2008)
Old 06-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Green Apple

Quote:
You take the Other.artwork file in the folder. Drag that file into:

System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework:

-and overwrite the exisiting one. Then turn your phone/touch off and back on and you'll notice a clear top bar on the lock screen.

Reako
Amazing man! Just amazing!
I like u keep it simple thankīs.
Itīs just Me going excited and drop my mind in complicated stuff!!
Thx a lot. Sorry to bother u! Will try to have psuskeels contact u when have next contact with him. C u!
Attached Thumbnails

Old 06-02-2008, 01:18 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I have no Battery issues. If we could just put the mail settings back to display Only New Mail with out that small bubble Ill be happy as it is.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:45 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuRo View Post
I have no Battery issues. If we could just put the mail settings back to display Only New Mail with out that small bubble Ill be happy as it is.
i actually went back to .93rc6 just because of that. i love the app, and i've been using it since almost day 1, but i absolutely loathe that cut-off top part of the bubble just sitting on my unlock screen.

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches