HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

MMi Super Contest | 30 winners! Over $1500 in Prizes! Enter Today!

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 12:34 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Iphone 8gb 1.1.4 (Pwnage Tool).
Operating System: Windows Xp SP2

maybe we can send an email to kate developers to update with this posibilities... i have unlimited subscription too.

this app is great

Last edited by juato4; 05-13-2008 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: 3G 2.0.2
Operating System: VISTA

Looks great, let us know when it's up!
Old 05-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 3G (Black) 2.0.2
Operating System: Windows Vista

Looks great.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:55 PM
Developer

Alper: I recreated your environment and was unable to recreate your situation (unfortunately). I installed Kate, SummerBoard, SkrewCommon, RingtonesApp, and iToday. I noticed you have the RingtonesHook.dylib installed. I also noticed a few issues with iToday and RingtonesHook.dylib - Can you try uninstalling SkrewCommon? - Also Adding your own RSS Feeds is scheduled in the upcoming weeks.

Either way - I have added an additional auto-disable which self-disables if the lock-screen isn't loaded twice (it will actually prompt the user). This will remain until the BETA is finished. Please update to version 0.7.

Marasmus: Scheduled Farehen/Celsius in next release (in the next week).
The Spirit: Time is shown at the top of the screen (see screenshots)
bbplayer5: Configuring window size (#4) is scheduled. Will look into sliding windows and also configuring the screen from the Lock Screen itself in the future. Not sure what #3 means "Disable the clock being the program"?
Apple iPie/DaveiPhone: Thanks
iSlave: It would help if you could provide your com.apple.SpringBoard.plist

I am re-enabling BETA installs. I believe only a few people will encounter a conflict, and it will now self-disable if you do not show the lock screen at least 2x.

Last edited by psuskeels; 05-13-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:06 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Iphone 8gb 1.1.4 (Pwnage Tool).
Operating System: Windows Xp SP2

i dont understand the self-disable
Old 05-13-2008, 01:15 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

I rather like this app. I have uninstalled Kate, as the micro-calendar was one of the major reasons for having it, and this app is far superior there.

By the way, I am running vWallpaper with SkrewCommon installed, and have seen no issues with all installed so far.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Developer

The app will prompt you and self-disable upon error, or when it does not show the Lock Screen twice during a SpringBoard session (or, possibly more simply but not as accurate, a reboot session if you're not sure what the SpringBoard is ).

The self-disable upon not showing the Lock Screen twice is just during the BETA - to prevent any auto-reboots.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:22 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

It would be nice if you could change the timer for the phone to go back to sleep when you wake it up to view your screen. If I dont slide to unlock, my phone goes back to sleep turning the screen off a few seconds later (if im not touching it). Basically on edge, it wont even have enough time to check for new mail before going black again.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4/Winpwn'd
Operating System: Vista Ultimate x64/XP Pro

Hey, this is awesome app, few things can you make it so the numbers on the text message are in the English way e.g. 07********* and not (07* ***-**** etcc...

Thanks =D

The Thanks button is allways appreciated
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine <a href="http://www.google.com/bookmarks/mark