HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches Post new native iPhone and iPod Touch apps in this forum. Also post updates to apps in this thread. Grab Our Native Apps Launches RSS Feed

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 07:04 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Really cool app -- thanks

Do you think that maybe you could add an option for the weather to select how many days to display or maybe just display two days on the first line then scroll down for the others like the events.

Thanks
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:43 AM
iPhoneaholic

Another request, an option to show the borders or not on the screen, I think without the borders it would look better also color change of the borders to whatever we want

again great update cant wait for the next one

thank you

Iphone 8GB
1.1.4 Firmware
Modded
Old 05-14-2008, 07:44 AM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: AT&T 1.1.4 (PWNED)
Operating System: Leopard / XP

Wonderful application.. finally a useful lock screen!

SMS pop up window is still coming up overlaying the screen and only certain names are showing up in the text message list.. others are just numbers.

DFU Restore Mode:
1. Boot phone 2. Hold Power + Home until the screen goes BLACK 3. Continue to hold home and let go of power 4. Plug into iTunes (screen should still be BLACK) 5. Within 20 seconds it should come up in recovery mode 6. Let go of Home and hit RESTORE in iTunes.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:45 AM
Developer

Slewis - I don't think there's going tobe an option for how many days display in weather. Maybe in the future will be a "current weather" feature
Juato4/Obscur909 - Is there a file called /Library/Intelliborn/intelliConfig.xml? Maybe try deleteing it
Nicus/SCSI - Thank you for the comments - but note that those ideas have all been requested and are on the list on the first page - [b]Please check the list before posting[b]
Motion: I will add stocks to the request list (it was already slated
Nicus: When does SMS Popup overlay? It should not show (although not sure if it shows with the lock turned on)
Phonemd: Glad we fixed some of the international SMS messages - Until someone can send me an example (ie, the SMS db and their AddressBook.db), we'll have to go with sporadic. It's consistent (if it shows the contact name once, it should show always for that contact), but there may be a "+" sign or something else that I'll miss until I have a concrete example)
Beatoven: Please check "Settings --> International - and change your region to non-"United States"
cscho0415: Seems that way so far
Romeo: Will add the request to the feature list - note that IntelliScreen tries to show you the last email box you were viewing in Mail.app
Toydesign: There was a fix in 0.8 for 1.1.2 and mail. are you using version 0.8? The conflict message will continue to appear if you don't show the Intelliscreen more than once during a SpringBoard session
Poseidon If you can provide your sms.db and your AddressBook.db, I would be very grateful (and would fix the SMS issue . As far as the overlay - seems that only works sometimes - so I'll look at that again.

In an effort to focus on new features - I will not be responding to duplicate requests for features - please see the first page for the list.

Last edited by psuskeels : 05-14-2008 at 09:11 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psuskeels For This Useful Post:
beatoven (05-14-2008), cscho0415 (05-15-2008), WiFone (05-14-2008)
Old 05-14-2008, 07:47 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 pwned
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista

Great app!!

There seems to be a little conflict though when yo also have iToday.app by Skrew installed, even when the latter is disabled. It would be great if these apps wouldn't conflict and you can switch easily between them.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:50 AM
Developer

Try the opposite - running iToday with IntelliScreen disabled. If that works, then you'll have to request the iToday developer to fix.
The Following User Says Thank You to psuskeels For This Useful Post:
nadiasortiz (05-14-2008)
Old 05-14-2008, 07:51 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiFone View Post
Great app!!

There seems to be a little conflict though when yo also have iToday.app by Skrew installed, even when the latter is disabled. It would be great if these apps wouldn't conflict and you can switch easily between them.
I have zero problems with either. I can enable one, disable the other and vice versa seemlessly. What conflict are yo uhaving exactly (what happens)
Old 05-14-2008, 07:54 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Iphone 8gb 1.1.4 (iLiberty). Importants Mods (Kate)
Operating System: Windows Xp SP2

Thank you very much for your answer:

I was uninstalled all the program, deleted the folder, and then installed again it.

then, for ssh i put 777 to 2 files, and still dont saving the settings...

you say deleting that file is other way?
Old 05-14-2008, 08:00 AM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 Jailbroken
Operating System: Mac OS 10.5.2
Send a message via ICQ to Lenuam

I installed IntelliScreen on 1.1.4, but the iPhone fails to boot. Do I have to reinstall the firmware or is there any other option? (Yes I read the tips at the first page ;-)...)
Old 05-14-2008, 08:02 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Thanks a lot for your answer Psuskeels, but i've tried what you tell (delete the .xml) but nochance, and it doesn't recreate by itself.

So sad
Old 05-14-2008, 08:04 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: Iphone 8gb 1.1.4 (iLiberty). Importants Mods (Kate)
Operating System: Windows Xp SP2

I am deleted the file called.

i was enter to the app and change some thinks..

reboot sprinboard ..
settings still isnt saving
and now i see, the file isnt there... so... i think the app is working without that file.

Last edited by juato4 : 05-14-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:05 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Same here juato4.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:21 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone firmware 1.1.4 jail broke
Operating System: Mac Book Pro, OSX 10.5.2, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

Honestly guys i would like well love to see Twitter integrated with this, like the last 5 tweets from the people your following
Old 05-14-2008, 08:23 AM
Green Apple

Very cool!!! Hey guys...it's free so let the author breathe a little
Can't wait to see how this app develops
Old 05-14-2008, 08:27 AM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4 Jailbroken
Operating System: Vista,XP,Leopard,Ubuntu

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonemd View Post
what a great program. Just some general feedback:

3) I like the idea of being able to see the time and date at the top so if possible I would like the boxes to come AFTER the date and time and not covering it (I could live with having one less box). Failing that, having the date after the time in the Calender box would be great

Great job though. Im glad I didnt go down the Kate route. Its a great program
If you look in the settings it has a toggle to show time and date and then it puts the boxes upunder the time and date

If anything was usefull a thanks would be nice!

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > 3rd Party Apps For iPhone | iPod Touch > Native iPhone / iPod Touch App Launches