Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

BELKIN Clear Case

• Today | 01:26 PM
  • JuanKi's Avatar JuanKi Posts: 40
  • So like I've mentioned before, a couple months ago I got the Belkin acrylic clear case for my phone and so far I've liked it a lot!

I'm not much of a dropper so I got it more for scratch protection than shock protection and what not.

The only think I'm not too happy about is that every week or so I have to open it to clen it's inside, being clear it shows all the little drity that gets under it. It's not the end of the world but it doesn't look too nice either. I did however take in consideration that most of the reviews of these type of cases I've read mention the same dirt or "debris" getting between the case and iPhone.

I leave you with some pics I took of the case, the phone in the case and the clip on accesory it has, which I never use though.
    Attached Thumbnails
    belkin-clear-case-img_0001.jpg  belkin-clear-case-img_0002.jpg  belkin-clear-case-img_0005.jpg  belkin-clear-case-img_0006.jpg  belkin-clear-case-img_0007.jpg  belkin-clear-case-img_0008.jpg  belkin-clear-case-img_0014.jpg  belkin-clear-case-img_0015.jpg  

belkin-clear-case-img_0016.jpg  belkin-clear-case-img_0017.jpg  
  • Today | 02:09 PM
  • marys25's Avatar marys25 Posts: 64
  • how is it on reception with both phone and wifi? I ask cause I've bought hard cases that blocked or lower reception and wifi

Last edited by marys25; Today at 02:45 PM.
  • Today | 02:11 PM
  • Sullivan0930 Posts: 142
  • makes the phone to big.
Return to Top