HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Accessory Review Reviews on and questions about iPhone accessories. If you've got an accessory, or have seen one, let us know how it works!

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win
View Poll Results: Which is better?
BSE(best skin ever) 5 35.71%
Invisible Shield 9 64.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 11:09 PM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: iPhone-1.1.2OTB
Operating System: Leopard OSX
Send a message via AIM to Aiyo Send a message via MSN to Aiyo
BestSkinEver VS Invisible Shield

Whats your opinion on these awesome products? What sets them apart? The invisible shield is about $25 and the BSE(best skin ever) is about $8. They both practically look the same, but you must know. So whats up?

If I ever helped you, please press the "thanks" button. Also if I made a cool or true comment, press that button!
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:12 AM
Green Apple

easy, BSE. without a doubt. sure invisibleshield gives you a lifetime warranty, but their customer service isnt as good as BSE. one time i messed up on my application for my BSE and i emailed them, they sent me another as replacement. just like that. plus its like 75% cheaper. and about the lifetime warranty, who is to say that the company will still be around in 50 years?
Old 05-14-2008, 12:52 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.2

I vote Invisible Shield. I bought a BSE as my first skin and after a month or two the flaps started to become unsticky and eventually the whole top part of the back skin didn't stick at all. Afterwards, I bought a Invisible Shield for like $15 when they had the 50% off deal. The Invisible Shield so far has lasted me about 4 months and nothing has pealed off, not even the teardrop corners. Also, between the two skins I liked the Invisible Shield more because it felt "less sticky" and I could take it in and out of my bag easier.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:52 AM
Green Apple

Quote:
and about the lifetime warranty, who is to say that the company will still be around in 50 years?
They're around now. Your phone won't be around in fifty years, nor will you care to protect it at that time.

I throw my vote for Invisible Shield. I like their cut better.

They both get dirty and linty and discolored, and you'll likely want to replace them about every two months (if you want your phone to keep looking nice). 6 replacements of InvisibleShield will cost $45 for the year. BSE will cost $48. A three dollar difference is minor, but the InvisibleShield is cut MUCH better AND comes with application liquid (BSE requires you to make it yourself).

Even if you replace every three months, it's $37 for IS and $32 for BSE. In the long run, price is negligible. But I think InvisibleShield is worth it even if you pay more initially.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Green Apple

JamalJones , maybe you didnt add enough solution or something because i have 2 things with BSE, one for 2 years and one 4 months and none of them peeled off. it might get alittle dirty on the sides you put it on lopsided but you can just use your nail and take it out.

ive never had any discoloration either, but thats probably because their black and silver, none are white. why would you also want to change your skin every 3 months when itll last a lot longer than that? and yeah IS comes with solution, but how hard is that to make? water and shampoo...
Old 05-14-2008, 08:28 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: 13"MacBook || 8GB iPhone
Operating System: OS X
Send a message via AIM to cjvdh

invisible shield.

IMO.
Old 05-14-2008, 08:41 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone
Operating System: Vista

i have a screen protector on it (invicy shield) bought 10 for $15. hard as hell to put on. and i have a leather case also.
Old Yesterday, 11:05 AM
My iPhone is a Part of Me

Device + Firmware: 1 iPhone(8GB,1.1.4 FW),1 iPod Touch (16GB 1.1.4 firmware)
Operating System: MacOsx (Leopard)
Send a message via Yahoo to Apple iPie

Invisible Shield the best!

ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > ModMyiFone > Accessory Review