View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 04:14 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone 1.1.4
Operating System: winXP
No sevice

I am a windows user and I have two iphones that bought both 3 months ago. The one which was 1.1.2 worked well with ziphone 2.5c and itune 7.6.1.9. but the other one which was 1.1.3 I bought in dubai was actually unlocked. When I brough it to iran it said “no service”. I took a look ad your site and download v3.0 then:
1- refurbish.
2- upgrade to 1.1.4 using itune.
3. Do it all in ziphone v3.0

The phone works with one of our operators but doesn with the main one keep saying “no service”. I did the same procedure but downgrading to 1.1.3 using the same ziphone version but exactly the same problem.

Then I used 2.5c to refurbish then restore 1.1.4 then jailbreak and activate using 2.5c then from installer used 1.1.4 unlock by clarified but the same result.

Then I used 2.5b to refurbish, restore 1.1.4 and do it all in 2.5b. it showed the logo of the desired operator for 5 seconds and then disappeared showing no Service again.

Please advise

I am a windows user and I have two iphones that bought both 3 months ago. The one which was 1.1.2 worked well with ziphone 2.5c and itune 7.6.1.9. but the other one which was 1.1.3 I bought in dubai was actually unlocked. When I brough it to iran it said “no service”. I took a look ad your site and download v3.0 then:
1- refurbish.
2- upgrade to 1.1.4 using itune.
3. Do it all in ziphone v3.0

The phone works with one of our operators but doesn with the main one keep saying “no service”. I did the same procedure but downgrading to 1.1.3 using the same ziphone version but exactly the same problem.

Then I used 2.5c to refurbish then restore 1.1.4 then jailbreak and activate using 2.5c then from installer used 1.1.4 unlock by clarified but the same result.

Then I used 2.5b to refurbish, restore 1.1.4 and do it all in 2.5b. it showed the logo of the desired operator for 5 seconds and then disappeared showing no Service again.

Please advise

Last edited by gallant; 06-07-2008 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote