View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Owner / Founder - ModMyiFone

Device + Firmware: iPhone | 1.1.2 | 1.1.3
Operating System: OS X | XP | Sabayon
Thanked 9,031 Times in 256 Posts
Send a message via AIM to cash7c3 Send a message via MSN to cash7c3 Send a message via Yahoo to cash7c3
Newest iPhone Pics Possible Fakes

If you havent seen the newest iPhone pics yet from CrunchGear you must be living in a hole. In fact I'm flattered that you have emerged from you cozy, dark, damp and smelly dwelling to read this.

I was chatting with Rob of theapplesauce.com via IM about these leaked photos and he kindly pointed out some reasons that they look like fakes. After looking a bit closer, I am inclined to agree with his analysis. Edit: the more I look at these the faker they are. Edit 2: man these are so fake.

I shall now reveal what looks fake about these photos. The order of the pictures is the order they are posted at the bottom of this post.

Photo 1: The red iPhone has no lock button. No dock port on black iPhone.
Photo 2: The red iPhone has no lock button. No dock port on black iPhone.
Photo 3: The time on the iPhone reads 1:25pm. All previous iPhone images have a time of 9:42. Look at your iPhone box. Also the front camera is square to the page, while the iPhone is at an angle.
Photo 4: It says "Now available for iPhone --- and Windows!
Photo 6: The red iPhone has no lock button. No dock port on black iPhone.
All Pics are in cough cough Photoshop

Of course if these aren't fake there will be a red iPhone and a black iPhone, video conferencing, iChat, and Exchange on the new iPhone. Oh and you'll be able to use iChat on Windows. But these pictures are FAKES so keep speculating.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cash7c3 For This Useful Post:
Apple iPie (06-07-2008), Chase817 (06-07-2008), Retell (06-07-2008)