Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

QuickPwn GUI Released [Windows]

• 08-25-2008 | 10:30 AM
  • brikz Posts: 16
  • Quote de OneRing2Rule
    Using this quickpwn GUI, how do you change the boot logo and the restore logo pngs?
    I'm trying to figure it out, it was easy with the old quickpwn. Must be simple, I'm so tired I can't think straight. Where's my Monster????

OneRing2Rule

Okay, that didn't work. Thought I had it figured it out. Sheesh. I used Uniextract and opened up the GUI file, switched the pngs and ran the program. But the old logo and recovery pngs were still included. How to switch?

Thanks again!
    OneRing2Rule
    SInce this is only the quickpwn version and not really a custom firmware you can't change the recovery custom images. When the fuller version comes out you can

Quote de sf-iphone
    This is exactly what I want to know also.
    You put the 2.0.1 firmware back in. This just pwns your old firmware for their update.

Quote de vivekpar
    Hi MUGGZ5, are you able to solve Youtube activation problem. I just re-quickpwned my phone and installed again 2.0.2, but youtube problem remains same.

Are you using a 3g phone? Are you an ATT customer? If you are you, make sure you aren't checking the utube activation box during setup.

Last edited by brikz; 08-25-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  • 08-25-2008 | 11:31 AM
  • Muggz5 Posts: 252
  • Quote de brikz
    SInce this is only the quickpwn version and not really a custom firmware you can't change the recovery custom images. When the fuller version comes out you can

You put the 2.0.1 firmware back in. This just pwns your old firmware for their update.

Are you using a 3g phone? Are you an ATT customer? If you are you, make sure you aren't checking the utube activation box during setup.
    Actually you dont have an option at all to build any firmware. There isnt anything you check, including activation (youtube and carrier). The only option you have is whether or not you want Cydia and Installer. My mouth is salivating waiting for WinPwn 2.5 to come out. I just went back to 2.0.1 through winpwn 2.0.0.4 until 2.5 comes out. Youtube isnt activating and Im not able to figure out how to do this right now using quickpwn.
    Because remember, Quickpwn only Jailbreaks it doesnt Unlock.
  • 08-25-2008 | 11:37 AM
  • megajuliani Posts: 15
  • ok so i downloaded the 2.0.1 and the latest version of quickpwn gui i end anything having to do with iphone or itunes through task manager and when i double click on quickppwn icon on my desktop is get the following message "the application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135) click OK to terminate the application. im running win XP with SP2, any ideas?

never mind i found the solution on page 12

Last edited by megajuliani; 08-25-2008 at 11:53 AM. Reason: found my answer
Return to Top