HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Cell Phone Reception

Go Back   iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading > ZiPhone
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

ZiPhone ZiPhone has had a few issues, but its still around and an application used to jailbreak and unlock. Discuss here.

Discuss AppStore Apps! | MMi Cydia Repo Download Stats

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

2.0 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Windows | iPhone 3G Detailed Review w/Pics! | Developers - Port Your Apps to 2.0

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2008, 07:03 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Iphone Data Recovery?

Just went to jailbreak friends Iphone using Ziphone, didn't back up or check firmware first,
stuck with BSD error, he doesn't have computer, and just return from trip to portugal using iphone as camera,
any ideas to get pics of before restoring

I searched and searched, and tried several programs with no luck,
there is the option to send out for data recovery but no guarentee and bit pricey.

http://www.dtidata.com/iphone_data_recovery.htm

Last edited by chiefleif; 04-28-2008 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 07:18 PM
iPhone? More like MyPhone

Device + Firmware: 2x 1st gen 8GB iPhone 2.0.1 PWND
Operating System: Vista Ultimate,XP,Ubuntu,Leopard

If data was not synced or backed up on pc than you are screwed.
Old 04-28-2008, 07:54 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Even if you sync, the data on your notes will not be restore can they???
Old 05-01-2008, 04:26 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I got scammed using a company

Hi All,

I am new to the forum, and have previously had a bad experience with a certain data recovery company when trying to recover my iphone which I did not back up before using jailbreak either >< I have looked for many outlets to rage about my experience. I do not know where this would go on these forums but this seems the right spot, but many people that may need or have used a data recovery company for their Iphone use these forums and I am trying to make sure no one makes the same mistakes I did. Regardless I did find one website, http://www.datarecoverycomparison.com that let me rant and rave about the company that I had my data recovery experience with and also let me rate them. If anyone that sees this has had a bad experience (as I am sure I am not the only one that is out the couple of hundred bucks that I spent on my Iphone) please visit this site (also if you know of any good data recovery companies that may recover the Iphone please post on this forum as I am currently looking for a company that can fix the mistakes these idiots made). If enough people complain about a single corrupt company (that claims they can recover Iphone data but really just mess up your whole phone) we can help put it out of business.

Thanks
Old 05-01-2008, 05:06 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPod Touch [Firmware 2.0]
Operating System: The iPod _is_ the computer. ;)

First, see if SSH works from the Ziphone installation. I don't quite know that error but I'm guessing it won't.

Second, have you tried iPHUC?

Sorry if neither of these work...
Old 08-21-2008, 05:17 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I have used Stellar Phoenix photo recovery software to recover all my lost data from my digital camera.The good thing about this software is that that they are providing free demo version in which you can scan and see the preview of your recoverable file.If you get desired results then go for full version to recover your data.
Hard Drive Data Recovery Software, Disk Recovery & Data Recovery Tools - Stellar Data Recovery

iPhone Forums at ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch, news, apps, themes. > IPHONE > Jailbreak / Downgrading / Upgrading > ZiPhone