Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

iphone no signal/bluetooth/wifi

• 07-22-2008 | 11:41 PM
  • 613BulletProof Posts: 47
  • hey so i have a huge problem. so i tried updating my phone to 2.0 custom firmware unlocked jailbroken. i kept getting errors so i gave up and restored my iphone to 2.0 official firmware from apple. after that i downgraded back to 1.1.4. next thing i know i have no signal/bluetooth/wifi, my IMEI number isnt their either, neither is my Modem Firmware, and ICCI or whatever you call it. My baseband also doesnt show as well.so is there anyways to fix this. everytime i start up my phone i just get an error saying my iphone has to be repaired and i cant make or receive calls. please help this is urgent
  • 07-23-2008 | 04:43 AM
  • lewisjp2 Posts: 1
  • yeah i had a guys phone that did this but ur ok dont freak . heres what i did . u going to need to restore back from dfu then jailbreak ,unlock and activate , what i did was this shut off phone then i powwered it up holding both keys then let go of the top hold the other like 5-8 sec then u shound get a ding noise just hold shift and restore then click on this file that i giving u link to run it then re do it with the jb unl u like i used zi . run it and u should be fine
  • 07-23-2008 | 10:48 PM
  • 613BulletProof Posts: 47
  • thanks man it worked.
  • 07-30-2008 | 01:59 PM
  • bossplaya832 Posts: 1
  • Hey bro.. I got the same problem.. Can you give me thtat link 2?? Plz
  • 08-31-2008 | 08:49 PM
  • jayjak73 Posts: 1
  • Help Please. My iphone locked up so I restored it w/ 1.1.4 and unlocked/jailbroke with iliberty. everything works but it will not connect to cell network. I tried multiple SIMs and restores.
Return to Top