Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

general itunes sync question

• 08-25-2008 | 05:16 AM
  • sushimonster Posts: 2
  • well i had to uninstall my itunes 7.7 in order to downgrade my 2.0 to 1.1.4 iphone. all my songs/vids/etc have been synced to my ipod so i wont loose it. now that i have my itunes 7.7 back up again (empty), how do i take all my stuff from my ipod and put it back into my itunes. i tried to 'import' under file from my folders and i can put 1 song in at a time. thats bs ill be here forever! everything i search for shows with the ipod empty and itunes full i need it the other way around. thanks in advance

travis
  • 08-26-2008 | 07:56 AM
  • E-Dragon's Avatar E-Dragon Posts: 362
  • Hmm.. You would of been better off to just have copied and renamed the iTunes folder with all your songs in it or did a backup on CD/DVD..
    What iPod do you have???
  • 08-28-2008 | 06:08 PM
  • sushimonster Posts: 2
  • 80g classic. is there a way to copy playlists from the ipod to my itunes?
  • 08-28-2008 | 06:11 PM
  • cpjr's Avatar cpjr Posts: 1,044
  • All you have to do is "re-authorize" Itunes. You are allow 5 computers you can sync too. Somewhere (sorry cant remember now) in the Itunes menu up top you have the option to "authorize", all you do is login and your good to sync.
  • 08-30-2008 | 10:37 PM
  • E-Dragon's Avatar E-Dragon Posts: 362
  • Yea but iTunes gets a bit funny about importing songs FROM a device, I would just plug it in and if it asks you if you want to import all the songs from the device do it, if not I wouldn’t recommend just syncing, it very well could just wipe the iPod clean...
Return to Top