Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

Help with putting dialers and themes on my IPHONE 3G

• 08-19-2008 | 01:11 PM
  • htownhero713 Posts: 4
  • I have just done jailbreaking my iphone with pwnage i know how to use the program but i want to know is how to put different dialers and themes on my iphone that are not provided by cydia or installer specifically i want to put the "money dialer" on my iphone but do not know how to transfer it to my iphone. can someone please help me?
  • 08-19-2008 | 02:07 PM
  • stefan4711 Posts: 31
  • Quote de htownhero713
    I have just done jailbreaking my iphone with pwnage i know how to use the program but i want to know is how to put different dialers and themes on my iphone that are not provided by cydia or installer specifically i want to put the "money dialer" on my iphone but do not know how to transfer it to my iphone. can someone please help me?
    Hi start with installing Winterboard from Cydia. After that you can install many different themes and dialers also from Cydia. After you have done the installation they will all show up in winterboard. Choose the ones you want in Winterboard. Note that the order is important in winterboard. The item on the tp has the highest priority.

For instance if you have a dialer at the first place of the list and a theme that also has a dialer and that is placed in second place. The dialer will in that case override the dialer in the theme.
  • 08-22-2008 | 12:00 AM
  • yes i have done cydia but there is dialers that cydia does not carry. i can navigate my way through cyberduck if one could type it out.
  • 08-22-2008 | 08:19 AM
  • E-Dragon's Avatar E-Dragon Posts: 362
  • Cydia some times has issues with just adding them that way and I've not looked for the file to even put that in, sorry...
  • 08-25-2008 | 08:53 PM
  • hmm ya bc all of these custom dialers are on the internet i just dont no how to put it on there.
Return to Top