Thread Back Search
  • User Name
  • Password

Help help help please respond

• 08-14-2008 | 12:02 AM
  • Platano Loco Posts: 29
  • HEY EVERYONE. I downloaded some themes and some icons for example a fire fox icon to replace it with the safari icon thats on the iphone. I have a 3g iphone with 2.0 firmware.

Can anybody please walk me through step by step on how to properly set a theme on the iphone by using ssh? For the themes I don't know which file or files to drag. Or should I drag the whole folder? And where in WinSCP do I put it in? Same thing goes with the fire fox icon or different type of sliders that I downloaded from the computer. please help thanks
  • 08-22-2008 | 07:47 AM
  • E-Dragon's Avatar E-Dragon Posts: 362
  • You need just the one folder that has in it: A Icons folder, .DS_Store, and may or may not have (depending on the theme) Doc.png, Statusbar.png, wallpaper.png
    If using winterboard, they go in <root>/Library/Themes This is the MAIN root folder (you shold see a "stock" Saurik one in there)
    If you want the Firefox icon in all your themes; before you load them to your phone just open the theme and in the icon folder replace the Safari.png with your firefox logo making sure it the same size. Then SSH them into your phone...

Last edited by E-Dragon; 08-22-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Return to Top