HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Wiki Discussions
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wiki Discussions Articles added to the wiki are posted here as threads to discuss.

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Green Apple

I had a similar problem, I just put in DFU mode and then restored to the original firmware, but I was only trying to jailbreak and not unlock.
Digg StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Newsvine Google Yahoo Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:11 PM
What's Jailbreak?

I used Liberty... and everything seams to work fine... but my phone does not activate. The payloads did not allow me down load them either. Could tha have something to do with it? Either way my phone does not have any service. Any help?
Old 05-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Green Apple

Were you just trying to jailbreak or unlock? There have been a lot of people who have said the payloads do not go onto the phone using ilberty. I would restore and try it again, and if that doesn't work I would use Pwnage.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:42 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I think I completely blew it. It said Liberty was easy as can be. I downloaded it and ran it and now my phone is a continuous screen of "BSD root:md0, major 2, minor 0"

I figured I should re-store and start again, but now not even iTunes recognizes the iPhone. So I am completely stuck. And, even if I did restore, would'nt that brick my phone? All I was trying to do was upgrade my 1.0.2 to 1.1.2

can anyone please tell me what I should or can do? in a big jam here!
Old 05-12-2008, 03:43 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I am having the same problem and would love to get some help. Iliberty is stuck in the "executing jailbreak" screen and after a while my phone turns off....then when I turn it one I get the black screen with text and that same message comes up over and over... I even tried leaving it alone for hours.

does anyone know what is happening or how to fix it?
Old 05-17-2008, 07:09 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksand View Post
I am having the same problem and would love to get some help. Iliberty is stuck in the "executing jailbreak" screen and after a while my phone turns off....then when I turn it one I get the black screen with text and that same message comes up over and over... I even tried leaving it alone for hours.

does anyone know what is happening or how to fix it?
Same here - same script rolling over and no recognition of the iphone on any system, so can't restore, or anything else for that matter.
Anyone any ideas??
Old 05-21-2008, 07:54 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Here is the solution

1. First you need to Restore the iPhone (google iPhone restore)

2. Update firmware with iTunes

3. Try again to unlock/jailbrake/activate with iLibertyX.

This worked for me!
Old 05-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Green Apple

Device + Firmware: iPhone 1.1.4
Operating System: Mac OS10.5.2

to restore, if you dont find the way on google this is how you do it...

with your major 0 minor 2 blah blah script going. hold down the home and sleep buttons, when the screen goes black let go of both buttons and plug your phone into your cpu, at the exact same time hold down the home button, it will automatically go into restore mode and you can feel free to restore to 1.1.4 and then ilibertize it.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:00 AM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iphone
Operating System: wiidowsxp

does1 has the setup of ziphone. m looking for it from last 15days but unable to get through. plz help me

hi, does any1 have the setup file of ziphone or any unlocking software for iphone, then plz help me. m searching on net from 15days but was unable to go through. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

Last edited by golu16 : 05-22-2008 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-28-2008, 05:12 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Device + Firmware: iPhone 16G
Operating System: i don't know
i need help

can someone walk me through i still don't understand how to unlock the phone. every time i open the file it goes to itunes and i don't know to go from there please someone?
Old 05-28-2008, 06:18 PM
What's Jailbreak?

Im Having The Same Problem So I Just Virginized My Iphone And Now I Can't Even Get It Back Hacked.....wtf!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcast1986 View Post
Used this and my stupid phone won't stop freezing. I tried installing BSD and Community sources but it would simply say "downloading", then take me to the homescreen. Those didn't show up, and when I looked for it under "Uninstall", it wasn't there either.

This whole thing is getting ridiculously old. I'm sick and tired of these things not working. No one seems willing to answer questions (evident by the numerous threads which end without an answer).
IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM SO I JUST VIRGINIZED MY IPHONE AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN GET IT BACK HACKED.....WTF!?!?!?!

Last edited by thisisrandy81 : 05-28-2008 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old Today, 01:07 AM
What's Jailbreak?

I had the same issue: BDS root: md0, major 2, minr 0.

I found out that its only happen if the location of iLiberty folder contains any space. Try to remove the space.

This are the steps to recover your iphone when iLiberty is stuck in the "executing jailbreak" screen and your phone shows a message "BDS root: md0, major 2, minr0"

1. Restore the firmware.
2. Redo the jailbreak.

Please see instructions below.

To Restore Firmware:
1. Press home and Power button at the same time to turn iphone off.
2. Press the power button to turn on iphone.
3. Press the home button while the USB cable is connected and Itunes is open. Keep pressing the home button until the phone goes to recovery mode. ITunes will prompt that the phone is in recovery mode
4. Press Restore firmware in Itunes.

To start jail break:
1. Make sure that the folder where iLiberty is located does not contain any space
2. Start iLiberty
3. Follow instructions in iLiberty.

Hope that helps

Last edited by marzzzz : Today at 01:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ModMyiFone.com - iPhone | iPod Touch forums, news, apps, themes. > ModMyiFone > Wiki Discussions