HomeStoreForumsWikiiPhone Native AppsiPhone AppsiPhone Apps modmyifone Downloadsmodmyifone Links

Go Back   ModMyiFone.com | iPhone forums, iPhone hacks, iPhone unlock > Search Forums
Register FAQ Members List READ THIS Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iPhone Optimized MMi | Browser Optimized MMi

Get more out of ModMyiFone by joining our free community. By registering you get privileges to download files from our downloads section and you may also post your questions in our forums! It's fast, free, and easy!

Opportunities at MMi | 1.1.4 Unlock|Jailbreak OS X / Win
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Roflpantoffels
Forum: New Skins / Themes Launches 03-05-2008, 01:24 AM
Replies: 1,103
Views: 60,102
Posted By Roflpantoffels
First one to say...looks great!, love the...

First one to say...looks great!, love the lettertype you used and style! Thanks for sharing!
Forum: News 01-29-2008, 07:58 AM
Replies: 964
Views: 218,441
Posted By Roflpantoffels
I have one thing you might want to add to the...

I have one thing you might want to add to the requirements list : Put your phone in airplane mode, because the update will mess up your phone when you get called in those 20 minutes you have to...
Forum: New Skins / Themes Launches 01-22-2008, 02:45 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,584
Posted By Roflpantoffels
That's hilarious! , Awesome idea haha...i digg...

That's hilarious! , Awesome idea haha...i digg this one for sure!
Forum: New Skins / Themes Launches 11-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Replies: 436
Views: 193,846
Posted By Roflpantoffels
maybe good to know that we are also unable to...

maybe good to know that we are also unable to download from this website as well, access denied or some sh*t :(

I want the new one!! :D
Forum: New Skins / Themes Launches 11-29-2007, 06:51 AM
Posted By Roflpantoffels
Found the problem and indeed it wasn't in your...

Found the problem and indeed it wasn't in your great theme (thank god!) It had to do with the fact that summerboard does not support DIM wallpaper in 1.1.2...so i turned that off again and it works...
Forum: New Skins / Themes Launches 11-27-2007, 06:23 AM
Posted By Roflpantoffels
This is by far the best theme i've seen so far,...

This is by far the best theme i've seen so far, the only problem is, this theme crashes a lot of programs for me. e.g. when i open sms en want to text someone then halfway it crashes back to my...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

ModMyMoto.com - ModMyGPhone.com - ModMyiFone.com - Managed Dedicated Servers by SingleHop - iPhone Wallpapers - Contact Us - Link to us - Archive - Privacy Statement - - Top